– sending PR/influencers items a couple of months before products are released for free for them to blog about.
– lookbooks put out online
Executions- The Process:
1) Determine Aim – aim of communication, inform, persuade, remind, reinforce, different
2) Target Consumer- motivation/ goals, behaviour, shopping/ brands, media, music
3) Create narrative/ message- create the message and call to action, what narrative does your consumer connect with and aspire to?, fashion is as asthetic and often has no overt message other than a visual narrative
4) Determine the communication mix. Pick media that best connects with the target consumer. Determine which media is most effective for your budget. Adapt message and creative to suit media.
5) Create a plan. Determine sequence of events, decide an activity for each stage across all media and assign responsibility/ resource.
6) Produce executions- create creative concept and design recipe, apply design recipe, adapt message and recipe to suit formats and producer executions (tools, content .etc.) for all activity.
7) Measure- agree what success looks like, track and report relevant measures across media e.g sales, brand, image, likes .etc.
If you are into the fashion theory side of things then hopefully you found this plan interesting!